Overclock.net banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a rather large LAN event coming up. I currently have the ath-ad700 which i'm not too happy with. Don't get me wrong, the sound is brilliant and the positioning is phenomenal but they are large and uncomfortable for me. They also are open which won't help me much in a LAN setting. I'm possibly looking into the PC350 but wanted to see if there were any suggestions for another headset. I am currently using the Creative Titanium for soundcard. Music isn't a concern as I do have a decent pair of speakers as well as my audio-technicas. The zalman mic, which I already have, will also pick up a lot of noise in a LAN so again, headset is the focus here.

Just looking to get opinions or suggestions on any other possible products before I pull the trigger. I appreciate any help I can get.

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
the PC350 or the 360 are the only worthy to get headsets

·
SpaceStationGaming
9,430 Posts
I've used the AD-700 and HD555 at large LAN's and never once had a issue. Since they're uncomfortable for you though, grab the PC 350/360. Depending on what your budget is the Beyerdynamic MMX 300 (pricey) is also a very good option.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts