Overclock.net banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
3,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
maybe we could up the last thread from 10 to maybe 15 or 20, when it is busy and are doing a few things you can lose track of where you are up to or totally miss an important thread that has just gone through the top 10 latest threads reasonably quickly, just a thought for future improvement thats all, maybe we could individually have an option as to how many we could each display at any given time..............any ideas anybody on that.

·
Registered
1,674 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by tuchan

maybe we could up the last thread from 10 to maybe 15 or 20, when it is busy and are doing a few things you can lose track of where you are up to or totally miss an important thread that has just gone through the top 10 latest threads reasonably quickly, just a thought for future improvement thats all, maybe we could individually have an option as to how many we could each display at any given time..............any ideas anybody on that.

Yeah I'd like that too.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by tuchan

Agree with u tuchan since i'm also travelling a lot that at 1 point of time i might just sit and read threads for a few hours...

·
Banned
3,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
So how do we go about doing something about this and even giving it a trial run maybe? Who do I have to PM?

·
Premium Member
4,460 Posts
No need to PM anyone really, the Mods and Admin read through here and post responses when they can. If you want to send a pm direct it to Admin or the section forum director.

·
Banned
3,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Quote:

Originally Posted by pjlietz

No need to PM anyone really, the Mods and Admin read through here and post responses when they can. If you want to send a pm direct it to Admin or the section forum director.

OK cheers lets see what happens then.

·
Premium Member
2,687 Posts
I like the idea of the user being able to set the amount of latest threads that they see. We just upgraded to 10 from five, and I think 10 is enough, but if users could set their own, everyone would be happy with waht they chose.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts