Overclock.net banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,796 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering if this is a fun game to play. Its on sale on steam for $5. It looks interesting enough. Also RE5 is on sale for $15.... but i just have a feeling that I wont like it. How is that game?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,359 Posts
Me and my friend actually had a blast with it. The one and only problem we had was the lack of dedicated servers, which they now have (though its too little too late for us). It actually is worth the $5 to be honest. The game play is really good also with its mix of L4D character outlining and TF2 class options. Resident Evil on the other hand would only be worth it if you can find a friend to play it with.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,796 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Quote:


Originally Posted by xBISHOPx
View Post

Me and my friend actually had a blast with it. The one and only problem we had was the lack of dedicated servers, which they now have (though its too little too late for us). It actually is worth the $5 to be honest. The game play is really good also with its mix of L4D character outlining and TF2 class options. Resident Evil on the other hand would only be worth it if you can find a friend to play it with.

Yea I kinda figured RE5 might not be for me. So your saying it does have plenty of dedicated servers now tho right?

~Nel rulez!! =)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,359 Posts
Quote:


Originally Posted by Timlander
View Post

Yea I kinda figured RE5 might not be for me. So your saying it does have plenty of dedicated servers now tho right?

~Nel rulez!! =)

Give me 5 min to jump in and check and I'll edit this post with the answer.

And agreed
!

Edit: Well it turns out the dedicated servers are just in beta right now. Was only able to get 9 servers in total to show up and out of the 9 only one wasn't dedicated. The server with the lowest ping was @ 97 so there is a lot of room for improvement. But the dedi servers are only in beta, the game is updated on a regular basis (+1 to the devs for it), and it should only get better from here. When I started playing there was, at most, 5 -10 non dedicated servers with -- ping and I was still able to play it with little lag. The worst that will happen is you donated $5 to steam/ the developer to continue the improvements that they really are working on. With all of that that said I'd still recommend this game for $5, it is a really unique experience and it will keep you entertained for at least a few days.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,796 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Quote:


Originally Posted by xBISHOPx
View Post

Give me 5 min to jump in and check and I'll edit this post with the answer.

And agreed
!

sounds good.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
7,204 Posts
I love this game myself. Worth $5 for sure.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,796 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Alright I will probably get it then since its only $5.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,796 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ok yea I did get it. If anyone would like to add me on steam so we can play my account is: Grecoappolis
 
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Top