Overclock.net banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Premium Member
3,124 Posts

Originally Posted by bloodeLf

K I just found a large puddle of water at the base of my computer again.. I thought I solved the problem by using super glue to cover the tiny crack, but its back again... Im tired of it and Im thinking about getting a new block. I didnt even do anything to the waterblock, the thing just cracked by itself.

Anyone know of a quick fix to this or should I go ahead and purchase a new waterblock perferably of another brand.. Any recommendations? Im using 1/4 tubing. Oh Yea it was the thermaltake gpu waterblock.

Personally, I'd drain your system and go to air cooling for now and then get a new block asap. That's an expensive rig, no point risking it
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.