Overclock.net banner

Leaky VGA Waterblock what to do?

347 6
K I just found a large puddle of water at the base of my computer again.. I thought I solved the problem by using super glue to cover the tiny crack, but its back again... Im tired of it and Im thinking about getting a new block. I didnt even do anything to the waterblock, the thing just cracked by itself.

Anyone know of a quick fix to this or should I go ahead and purchase a new waterblock perferably of another brand.. Any recommendations? Im using 1/4 tubing. Oh Yea it was the thermaltake gpu waterblock.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I wonder If they would let me RMA even with the glue all over the block? I called up svc.com and they just told me to fill out the request online so I didnt get a chance to talk to the operator.

I was actuallly thinking about putting a custom w/c, but I dont really know which is best. How much am I looking at If you want to build a new custom w/c, 1/2 tubing cpu and gpu cooled?

· Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Cool thanks for all the advice. Turns out that I cant rma because its outside the 30 day period. Im going to look up all those parts mentioned and probably build another w/c. Thanks for all the replies

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.