Overclock.net banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
477 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

Wanted to replace the current fan's on my noctua, Except the center one will remain there, Shortlisted the COrsair SP120 red led fans however wanted to know if the anyone has any experience how these will work on the d14 ?

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/6pc...-Remote-New-computer-Cooler/32839035135.html?

the way i will install is the center 140mm fan will be there and these will be installed on both sides for push and pull. Let me know if i will get ok performance with 2 of these in place of the original noctua fan.

·
Shooting down fallacies
8,219 Posts
Why don't you get something like Phanteks Halos so you can use good performing fans and add LEDs? Makes more sense than using lousy fans simply because they have LEDs.

·
Senior OCN Member
39,885 Posts
Fans with LED´s in them almost always means the fans are crap
Buy an LED strip instead it looks better and gives more light to a bigger area

·
Registered
477 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
I do have an led strip installed, I bought 3 of them just to test out how they work, They were cheap like 5.5$ a piece shipped to my place..Will take your advise and use something good for 24X7 the current noctua fans are ugly :(

Edit #1: With those fan frames i can mount my delta's onto the noctua :p I will buy those for long term usage :D

·
Registered
477 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
DP Ignore...

·
Senior OCN Member
39,885 Posts
If you dont like the brown Noctua fans you can buy them in black

·
Registered
477 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yes i just saw on their website they also have heatsink cover's now...I live in India so not sure if they are available here tho :(

1 - 7 of 7 Posts