Overclock.net banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,511 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whats are your impressions guys? I like it better than the pc vers so far. People are def so stupid though haha. They take so long and are hardcore baddies. What are your impressions?

·
Registered
2,914 Posts
I will most likely be crucified, but i will always enjoy shooters on my xbox because of the xbox 360 has the nicest feeling controller and honestly im just not good as keeping track of where my fingers are on the keyboard, especially in intense firefights, but on top of that im 17 so i cannot download the demo on my xbox. I had xbox live for 6 years now and they have decided to hit me with this crap now! Anyway isn't mature rated games 17+?

·
Registered
3,081 Posts
I tried the 360 demo, and it was okay. But I couldn't get into it because the controls felt so unnatural. Even after a year of playing on the 360, using the controller makes me feel like I'm controlling the person, not the person I'm controlling.

Kinda odd that the PC version supports the 360 controller, but the 360 version doesn't support a mouse and keyboard. Then again, no games do.

·
Registered
3,511 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I think im gonna get it on the 360 cause I know people that have the 360 and it seems to be the better demo as of this time. Like you said, matchmaking works. Although I would like to join a team and on a comp that will be better.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts