Overclock.net banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi.
A month ago i left a msg here saying that my amd is overheating and i don't know why.

i took my pc twice to the company from which i bought it from and they said that they checked it out and there seems to be no problems.

i ordered ArcticSilver5 thermal compound as one of the users here advised me and when i came to apply it i noticed that the idiots at the company put WAY(!!!) to much compound and that the compound they put was all over the place in massive quantaties thus creating the complete reverse of what should be, and over heating my amd.

lesson to us all not to trust the companies with our prossesors!!

Now after i applied it it works perfactly.

thanx everyone!!!

·
Banned
7,110 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by berko

Hi.
A month ago i left a msg here saying that my amd is overheating and i don't know why.

i took my pc twice to the company from which i bought it from and they said that they checked it out and there seems to be no problems.

i ordered ArcticSilver5 thermal compound as one of the users here advised me and when i came to apply it i noticed that the idiots at the company put WAY(!!!) to much compound and that the compound they put was all over the place in massive quantaties thus creating the complete reverse of what should be, and over heating my amd.

lesson to us all not to trust the companies with our prossesors!!

Now after i applied it it works perfactly.

thanx everyone!!!

Im glad everything worked out for you. Dont be a stranger

1 - 2 of 2 Posts