Overclock.net banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Banned
2,053 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If anyone picked up Titan Quest gold, does anyone want to form a group to start up from the beginning? Max is 6 players, we could all use vent/mumble if you guys wanted.

Post here if interested.

·
Premium Member
14,038 Posts
Well, I didn't just pick up TQ Gold, I've had it for years ...I'd be down to start up a new toon for another go ... but what's vent/mumble?

·
Premium Member
14,732 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by brettjv View Post
Well, I didn't just pick up TQ Gold, I've had it for years ...I'd be down to start up a new toon for another go ... but what's vent/mumble?
He's basically saying everyone could talk on ventrillo with a low volume since it would be late at night. It would only matter for those that would wake people up

·
Registered
1,424 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by sccr64472 View Post
He's basically saying everyone could talk on ventrillo with a low volume since it would be late at night. It would only matter for those that would wake people up

Mumble is another voip program not unlike vent.

·
Premium Member
14,038 Posts
Got the house to myself tonight, the girlie is out dancing w/her friends ...

I'll fire up a server and start in a few minutes if anyone wants to jump on ... my internet is pretty sweet ...

I'll call the server like OCN_PCGames with a password of 'overclock'.

Give me a few to install the game again...

·
Registered
2,781 Posts
What do you mean a few? I got aboit 2 hours or so I can play. Really I was going to go to bed but seing this makes me want to log on and play some. My character is level 9 right now. Hope you're not way higher lol

·
Registered
2,781 Posts
Sorry for double post. I'm in the game now btw. No one is responding in chat though

·
Premium Member
14,038 Posts
No, I was just starting a new toon at the beginning actually ...

I'm up and running ...

·
Premium Member
14,038 Posts
Almost to level 6, taking quick break to research what 2nd mastery goes good w/storm mastery

Yup, the server should be up, was playing w/hexa a little bit ago...

Kay, think I'ma try storm/spirit build ... back to TQ...

·
Premium Member
14,038 Posts
I'm going to fire up a server and play for probably a few hrs. I don't have any mike or anything though, sorry.

I'm at level 7, working on a Storm (and haven't decided on 2nd mastery) build.

sn: ocn_pcgames
pwd: overclock

·
Registered
2,786 Posts
I'll be up for this, we'll need a Mumble server though; we could use Bonz's. I'm really excited to see how the co op works. I'm only level 2 or 3, is that okay?

·
Premium Member
14,038 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Conley View Post
I'll be up for this, we'll need a Mumble server though; we could use Bonz's. I'm really excited to see how the co op works. I'm only level 2 or 3, is that okay?
What do I need for this mumble server? I have no mike except my 360 controller headset ... will that work?

my game TQ game is not running ATM

the game does have in game text chat, btw

·
Registered
157 Posts
Alright Figured it out I didn't have immortal throne installed so I couldnt see it >< anyways is the server up today?

Edit: NM just read the post I'll jut put one up OCN_pcgames2, pw: overclock

1 - 20 of 34 Posts