Overclock.net banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys. Im in the process of adding a 2nd radiator. I have a pc-p80 case , which has a 140mm fan up top. Has anyone had experience with this case where they added a radiator up top?

The internal rad will be dedicated to cpu only. Should have done this long ago.

Ideally I would like to put a 140mm rad up there(inside/top of the case, not actually on top of the case) . has anyone had experience doing this? I would like to hear all of your ideas. Thanks.

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Hey guys, Im looking inside the case. There is a 140mm fan i can see screwed to the top of the case. Its a standard fan. Is there a radiator I can just screw into that to make life easy? 140mm rad would be the perfect size .

Heres the best picture I could find of the inside of a pcp80 case.

http://www.google.com/imgres?q=pc-p8...w=1137&bih=841
Id like to put a 140mm rad right undier that fan you see up top with the blue lighting. Thats a 140mm fan btw. That PSU has the same dimensions as mine as well in the psu. So you can see I have some clearance in every direction, but keep in mind I have fittings coming out with tubing attached.

·
Watercooling Enthusiast
4,809 Posts
I had that case before I moved to Mountain Mods. You can get the t-80b top panel replacement which allows for a 240 rad to be placed up top, it's a great panel. I fit 2x 360s, a 240, and a 120 in that case. If you have any questions feel free to pm me.

T-80B-b.jpg

1 - 4 of 4 Posts