Overclock.net banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As title describes 20 passes with linx no crash or any error and 20 hours on prime95 everything is fine. If I try and upload something to say google docs or mediafire it blows up and freezes. Hon will randomly freeze the computer every 4-5 games of it.

This happens with and without my OC. I thought it was a memory problem but I am not sure now since everything has said it is fine. I made a thread earlier about this problem and thought it was resolved when I changed the clocks on the ram. I have even tried underclocking the ram and cpu still no go.

·
Registered
356 Posts
Dunno what Hon is..but

Linx is a CPU stress test. P95 is a cpu stress test with options for testing ram/IMC

P95 must run blend with round off checking enabled for stability. And even then 12-24 hours of it stil ldoes not guarantee desktop stability.

Then again failing p95 does not guarantee instability either. I have had very little success running blend on my AMD unlocked core setups despite stability on every other test.

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well how would I test my ram more then memtest or memory diagnostic tools on windows disks? I also freeze when I am updating Starcraft 2 and also when I try and do a live stream.

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Good idea but I cannot do a physical connection I will try my other network adapter in another computer and see if i get the same problem.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts