Overclock.net banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Phenomenologist
6,326 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey there, been playing many games lately trying to find ones that work really well with Steam Controller.

So far Civ VI is only one I have found, Furi would mess up on the shooting for some reason. I am trying to gather a list of games that are well known to work great with Steam Controller, because I want to use my shiny new toy :)

Cheers, please post here of any games you know of.

I can also confirm Warframe is best not played with Steam Controller. I feel like I might have just wasted $35 on this Steam Controller, but surely there are some games that pair great with it? Share :D

·
Crayon Evangelist
7,609 Posts
Anything with a sword and shield is a good contender. Skyrim works great, and if you use mods that add key bindings (skyui), you can create custom controller profiles.

·
Phenomenologist
6,326 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Skyrim sounds like a great one to try, thanks! I'm terrible at creating controller profiles, but I will give it a shot.

·
Registered
125 Posts
If you're into JRPGs, the Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Collection works great. It was the only reason I could dodge 200 lightning bolts in a row, or beat the chocobo race with a time of 0.0 seconds. It's probably the best way to play the game.

·
Phenomenologist
6,326 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
If you're into JRPGs, the Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Collection works great. It was the only reason I could dodge 200 lightning bolts in a row, or beat the chocobo race with a time of 0.0 seconds. It's probably the best way to play the game.
thanks for this, I planned on playing this game soon too!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts