Overclock.net banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
It looks like the MSI GTX 780 Lightning is now out! You should update when you get the chance! I'd like to know your opinion on this versus the Classified. Thanks!

·
Meeeeeeeow!
2,229 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Quote:
Originally Posted by jnewegger23 View Post

It looks like the MSI GTX 780 Lightning is now out! You should update when you get the chance! I'd like to know your opinion on this versus the Classified. Thanks!
Yeah - I've been away for a few days. Will update this thread.
Quote:
Thanks - updating the Zotac card.

Does anybody know if the Galaxy 780 HOF has Samsung or Elpida RAM?

·
Meeeeeeeow!
2,229 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
I bought this,
smile.gif
Its reported to have SAMSUNG Ram.

Should stay cool even though I live in a country with HOT Summers.

I don`t mind the TRIPLE slot design for Great COOLING silently.
thumb.gif

Inno3D iChill GTX 780 HerculeZ X3 Ultra; the modern Maserati of Graphics cards. But it is LONG. I only got 2mm spare length in the Zalman Z11 Pro ATX case (and I had to remove the hard-drive locking tab fixture to get that as it was crushed at first). I didn`t want to buy a special case.

Order confirmed when the price dropped over $150 USD/100 pounds overnight (in Japan where we don`t get any of the `Free games` you lucky lot get). That was almost irritating for a minute when I realised no free games. Still get the benchmark softy though.

http://www.vortez.net/articles_pages/inno3d_ichill_gtx_780_herculez_x3_ultra_review,1.html
Check out the INCREDIBLE Benchmarks, SILENT Fans, and LOW Temps.
biggrin.gif
Good to go.
http://www.inno3d.com/product/ichillgtx780.html
All credit to Vortez.net for use of the image loan.

HAPPY gaming.

Sure beats my Athlon x64 and X1950XTX I have run for 7 years (and my temp HD7770 gig).
rolleyes.gif

EDIT.... Sunday eve.
Just installed it.
Runs real nice.

Scuse me for guffing. BF4 en route, and 2014 has some rockin games due.

21 - 25 of 25 Posts