Overclock.net banner

21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
Iv'e had fun talking with you today. It almost feels like we are connected on a platonic level, you know?
my 1:1 dont meant core 7G that cache also 7G
my 1:1 only talk about the voltage value relationship between cache/ring and core
I think you misunderstood me just a few minutes ago

·
Rig Advisor
3,492 Posts
my 1:1 dont meant core 7G that cache also 7G
my 1:1 only talk about the voltage value relationship between cache/ring and core
I think you misunderstood me just now
No, I understand you. You and I are on a 1:1 level right now and can be for the next 2 hours until I get off of work.

·
Registered
890 Posts

·
Rig Advisor
3,492 Posts

·
Registered
890 Posts
All good bro, glad it's in use and not in my closet after all these years!

·
Rig Advisor
3,492 Posts
You must think I said 1:1 contains frequency
Another day, another chance to talk to my friend. If you run 1.6v to CORE, the cache will ALSO get 1.6v no matter what FREQUENCY you run the cache at. You can run the Core @7000MHz and the Cache @4000MHz and they will BOTH get 1.6v. Your move sir.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
Another day, another chance to talk to my friend. If you run 1.6v to CORE, the cache will ALSO get 1.6v no matter what FREQUENCY you run the cache at. You can run the Core @7000MHz and the Cache @4000MHz and they will BOTH get 1.6v. Your move sir.
lound and clear!!!!! bro~~~~~~~~~~~~

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 ·
If I set offset -0.06v to core to oc 5G. The core will in the range of 0.8~1.308v. Is it cache voltage will also in this range 0.8~1.308v? Core and cache voltage all in the same?

·
Rig Advisor
3,492 Posts
If I set offset -0.06v to core to oc 5G. The core will in the range of 0.8~1.308v. Is it cache voltage will also in this range 0.8~1.308v? Core and cache voltage all in the same?
Sí, dadas esas configuraciones, estarán en el mismo rango.

21 - 32 of 32 Posts