Overclock.net banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Linux Guru
5,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Quote:

Originally Posted by hockaygoalie10

i chose hockaygoalie10 because thats what i always use. and i play hockey.

mine is my fist initial of my first name, and my fill last name. I need ot get mroe creative.

·
Registered
645 Posts
true story...
i was taking a **** in 7th grade thinking of a name for AIM/CS. At this time i heard about a band called AtomicKitten. So i was thinking of something original and catchy. Then it just came to me, ATOMICMONKEY! Also the 15 came because my sisters fav # is 16, and i made mine one less, 15!!! Now it has been my name ever since.

·
Premium Member
1,559 Posts
I used to be real big in Bow hunting and archery competitions. When I started getting into online type games, forums, etc, I found the name Archer was already used pretty much everywhere I went. I decided to attach the first 3 numbers of my phone number to the end of it so I could still use it. Now I use Archer_456 for everything.

It will be interesting to see why everyone else chose their handles.

·
Registered
2,248 Posts
Mine is short for Zokus Trag'Oul, which is my gaming name. Zokus just sounded cool and i heard somewhere that Trag'Oul means Dragon Teeth.

·
Premium Member
11,430 Posts
Mines a nick name that a friend came up with for me but negelected to tell me that it's a bit in appropriate
Has something to do with Fantasy role playing too
I also go by Atomic_Onion_Man at some other places and as one of my other AIM screen names. That's also my CS name, and my friend is Super_Onion_Man and we have another friend that's Rabid_Onion_Man, so we basically say we're the Onion Men Clan in CS

·
Premium Member
3,953 Posts
Well, Lando is my given name, actually Landon, but all my friends call me Lando. The 95 came when I was trying to get a screenname for a pron site and someone was already using Lando. LMAO So, I just picked a number and have been using it ever since.

• Rep+
Reactions: hockaygoalie10

·
Premium Member
8,743 Posts
My nickname goes back a while, See i used to be big into the Drum and bass club scene in Atlanta, well i became pretty popular because i was in the scene for a long time and knew everyone Including Club owners DJs MCs (I used to be an MC), and a good bit of hot chicks...I guess you could say i was Popular... I think part of it had to do with the fact that i was a B-Boy (Breakdancer for those who who said Huh)
Needless to say there was issues with people who envy me talking trash...people wanted to be my friend to be cool by association.. After a while i didnt know who my real friends were...Plus the scene was getting a little bit Crazy for my tastings... Drugs, fights, Crew rivalry, Organized Crime, and other shtuff was getting to me...The Crowd that once was all welcoming and friendly
Quickly became Thuggish and Clicky... So i took a giant step back to Look at the situation... I needed to findout who my real friends were...So I started going to smaller parties with jsut my friends and would leave whenever drama started to happen...I pretty much stopped trusting people.... One of my friends Said That the whole Scenes got me Spooked, MY former nick nam was RuKus, He said i shouldnt be called RuKus any more that i should be called Spooked1 or SpookedJunglist, So thats how it Came to be...
To let you know how bad things had became, I'll tell you about something that happened That was just insane...Me and some of my friends and some Aquantences (sp?)were hanging out at a guy named Alex's house... I knew him but wasnt like a close friend... he was hanging out with this chick that wasnt intrerested in him too much she was kinda into me a lil bit But i was with another girl Beth she was like my best friend we pretty much always hung out together... we weren't involved though... well later that night we went to a bar and got a little Drunk just me and alex i think it was his birthday... i tried to resolve the jealousy i could see because of that chick
so it was just me and him at the bar with a couple of other guys...
I had beth pick me up later and she was a little late getting there..When she picked us up she was with that girl i dont remember her name... well i rode up front w/beth alex and that girl in the back well she decides to start messing with me from the back like rubbing my back and shtuff... alex got pissed off and she stopped... the rest of the way home was silent... we got back and
Alex gets out of the car and starts screaming shtuff so i get out to try and calm him down and get him to sleep it off he comes at me and we exchange licks... i push him off and try and calm him again and say stuff like why are you flipping out...i said sleep it off and im leaving so he goes in his apartment and I head back to the car well he picks up a brick and says ***k sleeping it
Off and beth says just get in were leaving... so i did he chucked the brick at the window and it cracked but didnt shatter it hit towards the Mirror which came off... well i had left my CDs in his house like 200+ Cds some foregn some nolonger available... well thats not even the bad part of course he wont talk to me and wont give me my CDs... Well I hear from my friend Casper that he was giving away my CDs nad talking **** about me...I said im not about to get into some bull**** over My CDs... well Beth said hes gonna Pay and from that point on i never saw Alex again.... but Casper said he got some of my CDs back... SO they did something to Him i dont know if he is alive or not...
at that point i kinda Fell further away from that scene Going to more house partys by my friends and only to Clubs if I was To perform... i started to do AV then i liked the behind the scenes better half the time anyways...
Well thats just a piece of my life... sorry if i bored you or depressed you in any way

So Spooked=Scared i guess Junglist is what you call some one who listends to Jugle Drum and bass
So thats me Ive always been into computers all my life.. so this gets me by now
Im attaching a Pic of Me Doing a 1990 in a sunset check it out....

·
Premium Member
3,953 Posts
^^ Looks like we have Tolstoy in the house....
J/K Spooked!

·
Premium Member
4,555 Posts
The evil part comes from this one timeback in 1999 that some members of a car message board and I were trying to bug a mod (our friend, really pissed off guy though) and his name was EVIL XXXX, so we all change to EVIL SOMETHING ....

I stopped frequenting the site after that so I never changed the name, and when I went back to the site like a year after I just kept using the same name because I didnt want to make a new account... Now I'm evil something for every username.

EVIL ZX6R at the motorcycle forums
EVIL HX Coupe at the car forums
EVIL Junier Bodybuilding forums....

·
Banned
1,028 Posts
Well I don't wanna read the novel you wrote spooked... I just got off work.

Anyways Mine came out of pure originallity, I am always smiling sadly. So I choose the name and all the Neo names were just not original, and who the hell goes by MrSmiley?
Point proven I need four team mates to compete at the same level and I take it like a MrSmiley...
http://www.cis.ksu.edu/Programs/HSPC...al_Zombies.jpg

·
Banned
1,028 Posts
You're very welcome.

I decided to read your post... and nasty I have a story I can parralel that with, except I was never in the popular crowd I've just been a body guard for a person with out high standers in society (can't say becuase it could be used against my mom in court [what she was doing]) anyways what it was warranted a highly trained body guard so at 4 I was learning a martial art called moo can do and jiu jitsu mastered both at 7 and gun training at 8 I can hold my own and prowd of it... Oh do you live in Nevada?

·
Premium Member
3,983 Posts
digitalphreak is pretty simple. It has sort of a double meaning. digital = computers phreak = freak. And the other is because Ive always had a facsination with how hacking got started and why. Since phone phreaking was the first hack it just fits with digital. Now, Im not claiming to be a hacker or want to be one. Im just intrigued by it and have mad respect for the guys behind all of it. My screenname was intended to show my interests.

·
Banned
1,028 Posts
My point is, is you are not the first digital phreak, the original digital phreak made a large name for himself in the hacker community (I hung out around there for a long time when I was a bit younger now I have passed that phase) He worked with the hackers.com group which was full of a lot of famous hackers.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts