·
Gaming Mice Addict
148 Posts
Give me a FK2 with ultralight holes and G Pro clicks and I am set for life

·
Registered
47 Posts
Give me a FK2 with ultralight holes and G Pro clicks and I am set for life
why not just mod a FK2? I mean those two mods are relatively easy.

I'd love to see flat sides, around the same weight as a G pro even with Wireless but alas I expect it'll just be a G Pro with wireless and somehow worse OR better sensor.

·
Registered
646 Posts
Stupid and misleading thread.

·
Registered
2,238 Posts
ayyyyyy another mouse with the same shape allot of people dislike ayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
^ And you gotta make sure it's only marginally better than before, so as not to give people a reason to upgrade.

·
Registered
262 Posts
New shape please
Yep! Even a light weight/wireless 402/502 shape without a sniper button would be a start but preferably fire all the ergo designers/testers and start again with real people who have normal hands and actually play games!

Joking...kind of ;)

·
Registered
430 Posts
MX310 shape pls

@topic, to me the G305 is a G Pro, why would you launch the same shape over and over again?

·
Registered
1,658 Posts
MX310 shape pls

@topic, to me the G305 is a G Pro, why would you launch the same shape over and over again?
Maybe they fixed the slants and the ultralight buttons?

yeah nope, they just like to keep shoveling the same crap to our faces

·
- Insanity Beckons -
4,529 Posts
Maybe they fixed the slants and the ultralight buttons?

yeah nope, they just like to keep shoveling the same crap to our faces
Actually their buttons are way better because the G203 is superb now, with it's choice in switches and scroll wheel.

Suspect the G Pro has also moved on from their soft switches, which were used earlier on in the model release.

·
Registered
755 Posts
Predictable. The post/comments do make it sound like the shape is different than the original G Pro but I highly doubt it.

·
Registered
387 Posts
release g305 next month with no forewarning release new mouse that's a g100 esque shell.
Gotta love logitech money making tactics

·
Mouse lover
2,869 Posts
I don't really think they'll release another gpro...... has to be another shape.. if they do then probably an internal battery version? I don't see why though, 305 does the job well

Would prefer to just see more shapes with the AA Battery style wireless

·
Registered
387 Posts
I don't really think they'll release another gpro...... has to be another shape.. if they do then probably an internal battery version? I don't see why though, 305 does the job well

Would prefer to just see more shapes with the AA Battery style wireless
g403,703,603 are the same don't be surprised if they do XD, but it's most likely a DIFFERENT shape. The reason being is they just released the g305 and the g102 was more successful than the gpro so it'd make no sense having the information they do to release the premium version post budget version if the budget is "worse" but not enough for people to buy the "PREMIUM" over it.

1 - 20 of 2608 Posts