Overclock.net banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I hold the mice strong and I feel like I’m breaking the mice, and it gets worst, is that normal copy? And the next one will have the same problem? G102*^

·
Mouse Junkie
1,438 Posts
There is no Logitech G103 mouse mate.

·
Registered
108 Posts
My G203 does the same if I press harder under the side buttons :(

·
Registered
1,982 Posts
Logitech urgently need to improve quality.
Quality of MX Master is terrible, I believe 2s as well.

But I believe I will still continue to buy their products. I will use G703 for surfing first months and G305 for gaming because it's cheaper.
Later after few months I will use G703 only and put G305 as backup mouse.

·
Mouse Junkie
1,438 Posts
I've tried a G Pro and 2 G102's, absolutely no creaking whatsoever.

·
Mouse Junkie
1,438 Posts
But how long? Takes a few months for it to develop.
I've used one of the G102's quite extensively, no issues besides the wheel encoder started to become too loose.

·
Registered
1,982 Posts
I decide to sell MX Master to people who use mouse for audio-video editing, rendering, professional use and immediately that day to buy G900 on discounted price.
If I don't like G900 I will sell him and check G703. I know that he is good, I tried, everything is fine.
But now I have option for G900 fabric sealed cheaper than G703.
Looks like anyone who want to play games need G Mouse even if that's not necessary.

Must have for mouse for me is...

1. Wireless Connection
2. Fast Scroll
3. At least 2 side buttons Mouse4, Mouse5
4. Precise

Plus is Bluetooth, Long lasting Battery, silent clicking.
But not necessary because I charge mouse every night.

·
Registered
187 Posts
But how long? Takes a few months for it to develop.
I've had my G Pro since launch. No issues here. Well, not more so than any other mouse i've owned.
I mean, it's plastic, what are you guys expecting?

Also had 2 G102's, same thing there.

·
Registered
81 Posts
I've had my G102 for a year and 5 months now. Already had it double clicking on the LMB , Back button. Can also confirm side became squeeky. Got it when it was just launched here as well.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Since day one, my new g203 (1835) can also creak when gripped firmly where the pinky stands, opposite/lower to the side "back" button.
It doesn't always happen, nor when holding the mouse lightly and pressing it only in there. Seems to depend on the force exerted on other parts of the shell too, mostly at the right part corner of the top piece.

This is with 3 fingers over mouse (small hand), and whole pinky flush to the side. It doesn't seem to happen with 2 fingers over mouse and a lighter and smaller side grip with ring finger and pinky.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts