Overclock.net banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a best buy gift card and was wondering which one of these is a better or rather which one does OCN think is better.

·
Linux > All
1,715 Posts
I love the n52te. Have no experience with the g13 but it doesnt look comfortable to me at all. They are both equally configurable though, only way to truely pick is based on comfort imo. Go into the best buy, they will most likely have both display models, feel em up.

·
Registered
2,251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Picked out the g13. If I don't like it I'll go back and get the n52te. To me, it looked like the n52te was cooler-looking, but it apparently didn't have as good of software support as the g13. In any case I'm going to try out the g13 and see if I like it.

·
Linux > All
1,715 Posts
can agree on the software. its a shame really but the razer software for the n52te is terrible. very limited, a ton of the functionality of the original n52 is gone with it. its to bad the original n52 is discontinued. its software was great, far more user friendly and better for on the fly adjustment.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.