Overclock.net banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently got a Logitech G302 Daedalus Prime.

I was searching for a good fingertip mouse, and i am almost convinced about this choice.
First time it was orrible, terrible shape. The transition from classic palm-like (deathadder, avior, rival) to this was a huge shock.

Now i feel really natural. Good grip with a solid external finish. I am glad to see rubber coating finally slipping away back to darkness!

I am a lowsenser, 800DPI 1.35 sens on CSGO, about 38 cm/360 of truesens. I'm very happy with the performance of G302.

Perhaps, some test has revealed that the sensor fails over 3 m/s TERRIBLY.
This is a "moderately fast" swipe (like when you turn corners)

This is a really fast swipe (like when "OMG cover mid you noob, theyr shootin my ass")

The ankward part of my story is that im not able to feel this disaster in game. The tracking seem natural.
I tried a fast swipe in game, as you normally would do to test accel, but i cannot see the negative accel i was expecting.
Now i have some doubts about my skills

I have made a post on Logitech Community Forum to find some help ( i sent a ticket too). http://forums.logitech.com/t5/Logitech-G-Mice/G302-Sensor-fails-on-about-3m-s/td-p/1350404

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
~3m/s is just a limitation of AM010(common knowledge around here), nothing to be done there, and why open a thread if you dont run into problems during gaming?

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by LewisASTL View Post

Why such a wierd thing does not affect my gameplay?
Why is it a weird thing? Malfunction speed/PCS/whatev. is something every sensor has, just at different speeds, and if you dont hit 3m/s ingame it simply doesnt affect your gameplay at all, simple as that, stop overthinking things.
wink.gif

·
Registered
4,486 Posts
I consider your sensitivity to be of medium speed. It is unlikely that you will reach 3m/s within game, thus you don't experience issues. If you had a low sensitivity and have the bad habit of flicking your mouse very fast, then you could reach 3m/s easily.

·
Registered
1,857 Posts
I'm not sure what the problem is here?

·
Registered
2,411 Posts
It's so unlikely that you hit 3 m/s in game. I use 30.48 cm/ 360 and I never go more than 1.2 m/s according to Logitech's Fusion speedometer. We really to end this nonsense myth that people move their mouses at 6 m/s in game and stuff like that.

·
Premium Member
8,764 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by cuad View Post

It's so unlikely that you hit 3 m/s in game. I use 30.48 cm/ 360 and I never go more than 1.2 m/s according to Logitech's Fusion speedometer. We really to end this nonsense myth that people move their mouses at 6 m/s in game and stuff like that.
I agree. I can understand those who commonly cause the WMO/Kinzu v2 to malfunction but If you reach 2.6 - 3m/s during completely normal play then your sensitivity is probably too low. I am guilty of foolishly thinking that I needed much more tracking speed in the past as well.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts