Overclock.net banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,583 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
it's been awhile since I've had to deal with mouse software, but i recently bought a Logitech pro wireless mouse and want to remap the keys, but after installing logitech's gaming software, it doesn't detect the mouse. I have tried both wireless and wired connections to the pc and rebooting after switching how it is connected with no luck. Any ideas on how to get it detected?

·
Registered
315 Posts
it's been awhile since I've had to deal with mouse software, but i recently bought a Logitech pro wireless mouse and want to remap the keys, but after installing logitech's gaming software, it doesn't detect the mouse. I have tried both wireless and wired connections to the pc and rebooting after switching how it is connected with no luck. Any ideas on how to get it detected?
Logitech now uses different software called G-hub. Uninstall LGS and install G hub and you should be good to go

https://www.logitechg.com/en-us/innovation/g-hub.html

·
Registered
33 Posts
Do you have latest version of LGS.

https://download01.logi.com/web/ftp/pub/techsupport/gaming/LGS_9.02.65_x64_Logitech.exe

·
Registered
961 Posts
G-Hub sucks :p
In the Logitech Gaming Software click the little up arrow above question mark in the bottom right corner and you will find the "check for updates"
Took me forever to find it but once I did it worked straight away :)
Love the mouse :thumb:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts