Overclock.net banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I just tested a few other gaming mice at mediamarket. My options were the Roccat Kone pure optical (a3090) or razer deathadder chroma, now I've included the Logitech g402 too. I've choosen this mice cause of the shape, but which one is the best for sensor performance, and would like to know which one has the least of smoothing??

·
Registered
95 Posts
@Melan you just drop like that his choise
smile.gif
G402 has high LOD and in fps games it s quite .....
@GrinNeXuS what games do you play? If it s for fps you cand choose Roccat kone pure Military with 3310 sensor....The click lacency and stuff like this like smoothness it s coming now like a placebo in my opinion.
I play with a zowie ec1-A and sensor it s very accurate....
You should choose what fits your hand better
smile.gif
3310 3988 3090 3366 they are all good sensors

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Houser View Post

@Melan you just drop like that his choise
smile.gif
G402 has high LOD and in fps games it s quite .....
@GrinNeXuS what games do you play? If it s for fps you cand choose Roccat kone pure Military with 3310 sensor....The click lacency and stuff like this like smoothness it s coming now like a placebo in my opinion.
I play with a zowie ec1-A and sensor it s very accurate....
You should choose what fits your hand better
smile.gif
3310 3988 3090 3366 they are all good sensors
I was used to play cod for sniping and feeding (8000 hours of cod sniping XD), but now mainly cs go, so I need a really accurate mouse, I have the Roccat kone pure military at the moment, but I get that annoying dpi bug, so I wanted to change only for that reason, while shape is perfect for my hand size, so goes for the g402 and the deathadder chroma, I've tried the 3366 sensors mice, the g502 was to heavy for me so I sold it, the g303 is so aweful with shape, got cramps after 10 minutes of gaming. I was about to buy the Roccat kone pure optical, but ppl said that it has a big amount of smoothness, only the 4000 dpi srom tho, cause I have an old g400 with the 3200 dpi srom which works so damn good, but its kinda to big for my hands, and the scroll wheel is broken.

·
Overclocker
1,577 Posts
Razer is horrible..

My girlfriend begged me to yank their software off her computer... AFTER, the charger dock for her fancy brand new Razer Naga Epic that she had only owned for all of just 1 year, suddenly died... So she couldn't charge its batteries anymore, making a $120 mouse completely useless and now a paper weight... and Razer refused to honor its warranty saying "its already out of warranty, nothing we can do for you!"

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Quote:
Originally Posted by cjc75 View Post

Razer is horrible..

My girlfriend begged me to yank their software off her computer... AFTER, the charger dock for her fancy brand new Razer Naga Epic that she had only owned for all of just 1 year, suddenly died... So she couldn't charge its batteries anymore, making a $120 mouse completely useless and now a paper weight... and Razer refused to honor its warranty saying "its already out of warranty, nothing we can do for you!"
Well i gave to a friend of mine my razer deathadder 2013, after 2 years its working and he has a crazy accuracy in cs go, so i guess something went wrong on your the doc for the naga.

·
Mouse lover
2,896 Posts
Razer was 'meh' for me. The sensor had some type of smooth feeling on it and the right click broke after 1 year. I also didn't care for their drivers.

I'm on the logitech g303 now and enjoying it.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Quote:
Originally Posted by ncck View Post

Razer was 'meh' for me. The sensor had some type of smooth feeling on it and the right click broke after 1 year. I also didn't care for their drivers.

I'm on the logitech g303 now and enjoying it.
I dont like the shape of the g303, it gave me cramps after 10 minutes of gaming.

·
Registered
1,584 Posts
the main thing people dislike about Logitech mice is their shape. If you find a Logitech mouse that you love the shape of, you're in a pretty good spot.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Well, I only like the g402 and g502 shape, but the g502 was to heavy for me
So I sold it, the g402 probably is best choice from logitech.

·
Registered
66 Posts
I had razzer not recommend anyone,the weakest support for drivers,but logitech at the moment is best driver support for me.I have g502 and i love it.I had razzer Lachesis and I know how it razzer,logitech is much better in any way.

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Logitech for technical aspects, Deathadder for shape. Many people love it.

Deathadder Chroma is not meh. It's a very decent option, one of the best shapes out there. Unfortunately doesn't work for me, but still very good.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Quote:
Originally Posted by ramraze View Post

Logitech for technical aspects, Deathadder for shape. Many people love it.

Deathadder Chroma is not meh. It's a very decent option, one of the best shapes out there. Unfortunately doesn't work for me, but still very good.
What about the newer deathadder chroma senso, how is it?? Should i know something bad about it?

·
Registered
1,584 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrinNeXuS View Post

What about the newer deathadder chroma senso, how is it?? Should i know something bad about it?
it is physically identical to the previous deathadder's sensor. They just used software bull**** to be like, "look, more DPI!"

·
Nerd / Geek
1,680 Posts
I'm a fan of the Mamba Tournament Edition from Razer as well as the Logitech MX518 (discontinued, but the physical shape was used in a more recent mouse - I forget which one admittedly - I had issues with the Logitech drivers so I went to the Razer)

Both are good companies and there are both Horror Stories and WOW stories for both.

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrinNeXuS View Post

It's quite good. I mean it's similar to a 3310, quite accurate. The recent FWs do not have as much smoothing as it used to.
It's got higher framerate than 3310, but it's not perfect. Inferior to a 3366, but from the choice you have atm, it's still quite good.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Yeah well my favourite sensor is the 3366, but since the g502 is to heavy for me and g303 has a bad shape, i just have to stick with these mice, plus if the deathadder chroma has less smoothing than the 2013 versions then surely it's a good thing for me, I mean i liked really much the sensor of the 2013 version, now what about the kone pure optical?? And the smoothing that ppl have reported??

1 - 20 of 58 Posts