Overclock.net banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,853 Posts
I want to see and interview to hear what the heck he was doing.

·
Registered
396 Posts
Sort of ironic how FSU and Florida seem to have traded their revelence. It's not too long ago that the Florida Gators weren't really all that successful, with FSU being in the same shoes that Florida is in right now. Now things have switched.

·
Premium Member
7,824 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Quote:

Originally Posted by Krunk_Kracker
View Post

LOL, does anyone know the story behind it?

Quote:

actually they did this a couple times during the game..sometimes with their whole O-line...its suppose to be a trick play that gets the defensive line to jump offsides or trigger a false start, and it actually worked 3/4 times

Some random dude said

·
Registered
3,190 Posts
Yea watch the other 4 players. They try to stay still but they see the rush. So technically the guy who stayed still is the only guy who followed the play.

·
Premium Member
7,824 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Quote:

Originally Posted by dham
View Post

Yea watch the other 4 players. They try to stay still but they see the rush. So technically the guy who stayed still is the only guy who followed the play.

He should of at least moved when the play got started

·
Premium Member
12,534 Posts
It's supposed to get the defense to jump offside by the QB using a hardcount, but it looked like the center snapped it on the wrong count, or some other mis communication.

Now you'd think after a second or so he'd have figured...oh crap maybe I should move since the trick didn't work.

·
Registered
3,308 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by ljason8eg
View Post

It's supposed to get the defense to jump offside by the QB using a hardcount, but it looked like the center snapped it on the wrong count, or some other mis communication.

Now you'd think after a second or so he'd have figured...oh crap maybe I should move since the trick didn't work.

That's the logic, but I think he must've done it on purpose. maybe to get someone angry. Anyways, the end result is making himself look very, very ... bad....

·
Registered
628 Posts
Obviously, he was tired. Show some respect.

·
Registered
3,308 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Aardobard View Post
Obviously, he was tired. Show some respect.

You should have adrenaline pumping during a game. I don't see a problem with a slow reaction time during a game from being tired, but this is ridiculous lol

·
Registered
396 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by jigglylizard
View Post

You should have adrenaline pumping during a game. I don't see a problem with a slow reaction time during a game from being tired, but this is ridiculous lol

Especially a rival game, and the last season game of their head coach's career at FSU.

·
phenomenal swag
3,673 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by jigglylizard View Post

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kikaider View Post
Especially a rival game, and the last season game of their head coach's career at FSU.
I think he was joking

·
QA Engineer
3,016 Posts
I was at this game. It FSU's trick to get offsides on the defense.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts