Overclock.net banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
OVERCLOCK IT OR DIE
7,336 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Quote:

Originally Posted by true.asian @ newegg.com
Pros: This case is really nice and has a screwless design so i dont have to mess with screws when i install drivers
I lol'd so hard when I saw that.

·
Registered
1,476 Posts
gahahahaha

maybe he's a foreigner with not-so-good english speaking abilities?

or he's a stupid-head
(my vote is on this one,
)

·
SNERP!!!
4,183 Posts
Newegg needs to have a knowledge test, so people like that can't say they have a high understanding. I've seen people claim a high understanding and then say in the body of the review that they don't know much about computers.

·
OVERCLOCK IT OR DIE
7,336 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16811146009

Tech Level: high

The full review is:

Pros: This case is really nice and has a screwless design so i dont have to mess with screws when i install drivers and the hard drive. GREAT BUY

Cons: it wasn't free

Other Thoughts: it was hard to install another blue led fan in the front. but thats because of the fan screws that came with it. newegg does a great job as always

·
Registered
1,476 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by ElMikeTheMike View Post
What are you talking about? I used a craftsman 18volt drill when i installed catalyst 6.10 drivers. I thought that was standard?
I had to get my uncle's jack-hammer to update my nVidia driver's. those a major pain in the butt..

I don't wanna know what heavy equipment i'll need if i needed to reinstall windows,

·
Premium Member
5,573 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by ElMikeTheMike View Post
What are you talking about? I used a craftsman 18volt drill when i installed catalyst 6.10 drivers. I thought that was standard?
Right, but with what size drill and what angle of cutting edge? Noob!

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
You guys are being pretty hard on him, it's obvious he meant "drives" not "drivers". Still funny tho.

·
OVERCLOCK IT OR DIE
7,336 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Lol the other case review of "Sturdy case as long as you don't go carrying it down the street flailing your arms about wildly" was just as funny.

·
Registered
1,769 Posts
even though he obviously meant drives, I suppose it still is pretty funny.

·
OVERCLOCK IT OR DIE
7,336 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
No he said "install drivers and hard drive"

1 - 20 of 24 Posts