Overclock.net banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all! I have been browsing these forums for advice for the last couple months, thought I had better register! Thank you for the great information.

I have been building systems for most of my life. I tried to overclock a system I built about 4 years ago without success (there wasn't a lot of info on the subject readily available at the time) I Just finished primary assembly (is any system EVER complete?) on a new box (see my profile) and would like to overclock it slightly. The stock confgiuration works nicely, and I would like this system to last me at least 2 years, hopefully 3.

I joined these forums in hopes that I can get some assistance from the pro's to achieve my goals.

Thank you!

Johnny

·
Premium Member
45,674 Posts
Hi and WELCOME

Please keep this section for the intro/welcome

We have many sections for the questions

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi all! I have a Thermalright Ultra 120 with the 5$ chrome Ultra 120mm fan. and Thermalright HR-03's on each of my video cards.

My load temp is about 44c. I had a stable 3.63 ghz overclock on it this afternoon (330 fsb x 11) but it made me a little nervous. I don't want to blow things up yet, I just got it assembled!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts