Overclock.net banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Retired Reviewer
10,092 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by BakingSoda View Post
Sure is! 1.4V and got her up to about 4.13 http://valid.canardpc.com/show_oc.php?id=1401386

anyone got a linky to the 4ghz club?
I think he was asking if the 4.4GHz was stable. We can all post numbers like 4664 or so:

But you will note that your rig is stable at 4.13GHz, not 4.4.

·
Registered
5,821 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by BakingSoda
View Post

It's stable, ran 4 rounds of 3dmark06 and played L4D for a few hours. No glitches, shutdowns,ete.

that means nothing lol.. you need to run a stress/stability test like p95, occt, ibt, linx, etc

·
Premium Member
6,988 Posts
Why isn't your Vcore showing up? Too bad you don't have HT enabled, that would have been promising.

·
Premium Member
9,349 Posts
Nice overclocking there, but.....

Quote:

Originally Posted by BakingSoda
View Post

It's stable, ran 4 rounds of 3dmark06 and played L4D for a few hours. No glitches, shutdowns,ete.

.... that doesn't mean you're stable (no offense). 3DMark06 and games won't really test your CPU for "full" stability; you can't be very sure that way. It's generally accepted that you run at least 8 hours Prime 95/Orthos, and 50+ rounds of LinX/IntelBurnTest doesn't hurt either. You could also try OCCT.

·
Banned
954 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Quote:

Originally Posted by SecrtAgentMan View Post
Temps?
40C idle

around 60C load

I'll run prime95 overnight, and try to enable HT.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Take note of your ambient temperature if you can. Load temps don't mean much without ambient temps.

·
Banned
954 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Quote:

Originally Posted by wongster View Post
Take note of your ambient temperature if you can. Load temps don't mean much without ambient temps.
It's a nice cool 60F (I live in the basement!)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts