Overclock.net banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,775 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Quote:

Originally Posted by lenzo

Poor product, poor reviews. Same price gets you a Zalman 9500.

Yeah, I know.

It's just interesting looking.

·
Registered
1,789 Posts
Hmmm after looking at the product even it has bad reviews it really has potentials. Replace the single or initial tubing where the Y splits to a 1/2 id tube and use sumting like this http://www.frozencpu.com/ex-tub-105.html . install a fron 80mm fan front to act as intake and another 80mm back to act as exhaust. it should give u alto of improvements. ur cooling ur cpu with water and ur cooling the heatsink with air. not a bad concept.

·
Registered
342 Posts
I have a BigWater, but this looks like the worst of both worlds--now you have a radiator blowing hot air into the case
, and extra weight and torque on your CPU.

Well, at least they tried something new...

·
SNERP!!!
4,183 Posts
It reminds me of the time that Thermaltake tried to sell that DIY HSF line that had all of the weird single parts. It let you combine the latest technologies to meet your cooling needs....*cough* We all know 12 heat pipes, 3x80mm fans that spin at 5000RPM, and 243 copper fins make up the most amazing HSF. I forgot to mention the Red UV reactive plastic decoration piece for an extra $20.

The last thing that thermaltake made right was the Venus 12....ok I'm done ripping on them now.

·
Premium Member
13,844 Posts
That's TT's heat exchanger...Think of it as a radiator inside your case. Nobody here should get it unless you have 1/4" tubing and have awesome case airflow, because that will dump a lot of heat into your case.

·
Premium Member
3,953 Posts
....junk, completely and utterly useless.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts