Overclock.net banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Usually lurking
2,052 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey OCN, I haven't posted here in years but I could use your help. Currently I have a fairly old Asus vh226 22" monitor and a TV rigged as a second monitor, but I wish to eliminate the TV and get a nice 24" for my primary. I will mainly be using the monitor for gaming and school work, and the occasional movie/tv show on netflix. I sort of have my eye on the ASUS VS248H-P but I have a feeling there is something better out there. Although it seems like a good deal for $150 after rebate.

Constraints:
~24" Monitor
LED preferably
Around $200 but maybe willing to stretch if there is something substantially better for a bit more
1920x1080

Thanks a bunch!

·
Registered
1,461 Posts

·
Usually lurking
2,052 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I think the colors on my current monitor still look good, probably could be better but I have nothing to compare it to. The VN247H-P you linked looks nice and fits the budget! I'm guessing its a newer model than the one I linked?

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Socom View Post

I think the colors on my current monitor still look good, probably could be better but I have nothing to compare it to. The VN247H-P you linked looks nice and fits the budget! I'm guessing its a newer model than the one I linked?
Both were released for different purposes, that's the most crucial stand point to consider either.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts