Overclock.net banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i need a case for the computer i am building. i was kinda lookin' for something like the dell 5100 cuz i am going to be overclocking some things, so i need good cooling. i also need a space effecent case, so if anyone can find a case model really close to the Dell 5100's please tell me! thank you all so very much, you are being an ENORMOUS help!!!

Azriel

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i am thinking along........$60-$100 (give or take)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by OmniAngel

i need a case for the computer i am building. i was kinda lookin' for something like the dell 5100 cuz i am going to be overclocking some things, so i need good cooling. i also need a space effecent case, so if anyone can find a case model really close to the Dell 5100's please tell me! thank you all so very much, you are being an ENORMOUS help!!!

Azriel

Did you find a BTX case yet? I just built a new system(see my specs on my sig) Its very nice. More for application/server activities than gaming but still VERY nice. I just got the Antec P180 (A VERY sweet case). I still have 1.75Gb DDR PC3200 and a BTN case from a gateway 700GR you can see the case here "http://support.gateway.com/s/PC/R/3726/3726nv.shtml"

Its a pretty cool case, i like that it opens up very easily. If you want it I would sell it to your for like $10 plus whatever it cost to ship it to wherever you are. If you want the RAM or know someone who want RAM I will sell it for $110.00 plus shipping cost (prob like $5)

If interested let me know

[email protected]

·
Banned
2,226 Posts
Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by OmniAngel

Azriel

Did you find a BTX case yet? I just built a new system(see my specs on my sig) Its very nice. More for application/server activities than gaming but still VERY nice. I just got the Antec P180 (A VERY sweet case). I still have 1.75Gb DDR PC3200 and a BTN case from a gateway 700GR you can see the case here "http://support.gateway.com/s/PC/R/3726/3726nv.shtml"

Its a pretty cool case, i like that it opens up very easily. If you want it I would sell it to your for like $10 plus whatever it cost to ship it to wherever you are. If you want the RAM or know someone who want RAM I will sell it for $110.00 plus shipping cost (prob like $5)

cmon post that in for sale, this is ot eBay, this is OC.net

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.