Overclock.net banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Banned
2,261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, here goes.

What I'm looking for are people with similar setups to run a combination of benchmarks, or post results they already have saved. Then, once enough people have posted, we can begin to compare the results.

For instance, if two people running a GTX570, and 4GHz on their CPU post results for Crysis at a specific resolution, we can compare these two results. Maybe even create some spreadsheets
lachen.gif

Looking for any game with a built in benchmark facility and preferably run at: 1280x768, 1680x1050, 1920x1080, 2560x1600.

Please, only post results in this thread. There is a discussion thread here.

· OG AMD
9,068 Posts

· Banned
2,261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redwoodz;12995328
I don't see the point,it's all over the net-http://hwbot.org/hardware.do
We all know Intel scores higher.The actual reasons vary.If you want some more info,read this http://www.agner.org/optimize/blog/read.php?i=49
I'm not talking synthetic benchmarks, though. I only want game benchmarks from the last couple of years (and didn't a lot of developers promise to use an neutral compiler?) I'm fully aware of the compiler issue and it's never affected my choice to go AMD. I've been Intel since Core2 and that's for performance reasons only.

This thread is practically moot since you never even used the discussion thread for these posts.

Also, if everyone knows then can you please start telling other AMD users? Because if I do it, I'm a fanboy, apparently.

· Premium Member
6,323 Posts
AMD was never meant for pure performance, it was the price you got for that performance that mattered. I'll get on my desktop and run a few games, mind you, I won't have the most powerful setup or the most staggering results, but it will show that you don't need a powerful card or CPU to enjoy games

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.