Overclock.net banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
To The Game
7,674 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for recommendations for a case to replace my "Air 540". I've owned it for 2 years and am tired of looking at it. I'd also like to move back to a more conventional case since I find this one more difficult to work with then other cases I own. It's very difficult to manage the wires in the rear of the case. The size of it also makes it a tight fit when moving it in and out of the spot I keep it. This makes working on it all the more difficult and time consuming.

What I'm looking for is a black case (must be black) with a side window. The case should fit my H100i (or H110), though, I am also considering changing that out since it's also annoying to work with. The case must have the space to expand and preferably use any mobo/components I want in there. I also want one that is well built. Cost wise, I'd like to keep it under $250, but, I'm open to reasonable suggestions.

Please, suggest to me some cases since I haven't actively looked into higher end cases in a while. Not sure what's new.

Thanks.

·
To The Game
7,674 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sand3853 View Post

My vote is for either the Fractal Design Define S (love this case) or something in the realm of a Phanteks Enthoo
Thanks. I'll take a look at them.

·
Registered
3,462 Posts
Ft02 gets my vote - comes with a mount for a 240 if you want but has room for a 540.

·
To The Game
7,674 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Quote:
Originally Posted by claes View Post

Ft02 gets my vote - comes with a mount for a 240 if you want but has room for a 540.
I saw that one right before asking the question. It's an interesting case without a doubt, but, not conventional. Though I will look into that one some more since it's a pretty unique design.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts