Overclock.net banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know where I can find one for a steal? The Best Buy near me ended their $70ish sale and I'm sad, cuz now I want one. :[ Lowest price I could find for a new one was $115 on Amazon. They're selling on ebay Used for as low as $50, but ones with Proof of Purchase will shoot up in price at the last minute. I might as well get the new Sensei 310 instead if I can't find one for less than $80.

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
Buying it new will make you better at CSGO, confirmed go for it

·
Registered
2,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Synoxia View Post

Buying it new will make you better at CSGO, confirmed go for it
Only got $100 to spend rn ;/ Not that I wouldn't spend $100 on a mouse, god forbid, just not on the G900. Already have a mouse with lots of buttons, and one that's wireless. The price being as high as it is isn't enough to justify getting both in the same mouse, when I could get the Sensei 310, which is also palm-size ambi (what I'm mainly looking for atm) and has a better sensor (right?)

·
Registered
67 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Avalar View Post

Only got $100 to spend rn ;/ Not that I wouldn't spend $100 on a mouse, god forbid, just not on the G900. Already have a mouse with lots of buttons, and one that's wireless. The price being as high as it is isn't enough to justify getting both in the same mouse, when I could get the Sensei 310, which is also palm-size ambi (what I'm mainly looking for atm) and has a better sensor (right?)
No, same sensor. Both 336x.

Both mice also have inherent flaws:

- G900 is too tall & narrow, and unforgivably heavy @ 107g
- Sensei 310 has a 60mm grip width and is also fat @ 96g

·
Registered
2,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Syn247 View Post

No, same sensor. Both 336x.

Both mice also have inherent flaws:

- G900 is too tall & narrow, and unforgivably heavy @ 107g
- Sensei 310 has a 60mm grip width and is also fat @ 96g
Lol yeah I know they're both 3360, but SteelSeries' was supposed to be improved.

All those things are alright with me though tbh. Just takes me a bit of getting used to

·
Registered
2,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Quote:
Originally Posted by D1namis View Post

Are you drunk?
Catch the junkie...
Nah man, it was literally less than $80 in stores for a bit when Logitech released their wireless charging mice.

And I don't get what you mean...?

·
Registered
2,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Oh yeah, I was considering the G900 as well cuz of the main buttons. Wanted to see for myself if they're easier to push than Logitech's other mice, cuz that's something I really wanted.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts