Overclock.net banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello there
im looking for some good,reliable,powerful hosting services not expensive... my site www.************ is hosted on some gay-ass ****ing servers with 80% uptime only etc. so pls if any1 knows a good hosting please post it here and u will get a rep point

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Quote:

Originally Posted by ThE_GeNeRaL

you could always make your own!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what are you talking about?
i cant make my own host server
i have dsl1mb it will be hell-a laggy
if like 4 ppl connect at my site the server will probly fall
lol wtv
dude the isps u gave me, suck :/
they too expensive and rreally small

·
Registered
192 Posts
Get your self a quad DSL set up and you'll be cookin.

Where do you live at, other than in your bedroom? i'll search for a company in your location.

·
Registered
386 Posts
oh my, the best best best hosting is www.premiumhosted.net
its excellent add the guy he will sort you a gud deal out, say HK refferred me he will give you a even better discount add him on msn messenger, [email protected]

• Rep+
Reactions: meggy

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
thx for the suggestions
oh btw for the guy who asked.. i live in cyprus . if u dont know where that is its in europe, close to greece..

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Quote:

Originally Posted by HaYChE

oh my, the best best best hosting is www.premiumhosted.net
its excellent add the guy he will sort you a gud deal out, say HK refferred me he will give you a even better discount add him on msn messenger, [email protected]

sry for posting twice but dude.. thx a ****ing lot
the hosting service looks awesome

·
Registered
386 Posts
no problem, but if you take the hosting, refer me HK! cheerz

·
Banned
1,028 Posts
Well, if you would like to wait a year... My apartment will be running a T3 line through it hopefully and I have my amd64 4000+ PC with 2 gigs of ram
anyways to let people know, my computer with 16 op's is going straight to the AI project right now... I like making
proofs that AI's can act and learn and be able to act like humans (check out the sims). But yes get back to me in an year and I'll give some people free bandwidth...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts