Overclock.net banner

Looking for information about Jinyon Audio speakers

2257 Views 7 Replies 4 Participants Last post by  wesmaz
I just picked up a 5 speaker set built by Jinyon Audio in China and I am looking for information about them as I cannot find them on the company website or anywhere on google. Model numbers are as follows NP-2 for the satellites; NP-88 for the towers; and NP-1 for the center. There is no sub, however the towers are ported. They have "Elite" branding on them. I want to know if I need to pick up a sub or if there is one built into the towers and if possible a value.

If you need more information then feel free to ask.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ok, well since it's insanely difficult to find anything about them. I'll post the specs I do have and maybe you can tell me how good they are and an approximate price range.

Center:
Model # - NP-1
86dB/1M/2.83V

80W
65Hz~20KHz

Tower:
Model # - NP-88
91dB/1M/2.83V

120W
40Hz~22KHz

Satellite:
Model # - NP-2
84dB/1M/2.83V

50W
70Hz~20KHz

As far as I've read up I've concluded that I should get an 80W per channel (RMS) receiver and I'll need a sub to match.

· Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I found a Samsung AV-R730 7.1 Receiver for $150. It has an 850W power output. Is that way too high? Or is there something I can do to reduce the amount of power going to the speakers?

· Registered
1 Posts
I just picked up a 5 speaker set built by Jinyon Audio in China and I am looking for information about them as I cannot find them on the company website or anywhere on google. Model numbers are as follows NP-2 for the satellites; NP-88 for the towers; and NP-1 for the center. There is no sub, however the towers are ported. They have "Elite" branding on them. I want to know if I need to pick up a sub or if there is one built into the towers and if possible a value.

If you need more information then feel free to ask.
Hi I have got the same troubles.Could you answer me,plse.I am from Poland.My name's Wes.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.