Overclock.net banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
8,679 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's that time again: a new Folding Contest is in the works. I'm talking about the Folding Forum Wars, which for many of you has already turned into a heated debate. In order to make this event the sort of success that the New Folders' League is, I'd like to get some prizes. If you have anything that you'd like to donate, please PM myself for further info regarding how to go about this.

I hope to make this contest a success, and to do that, I need your help
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
46,119 Posts
Depends what you donate...
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
46,119 Posts
Quote:


Originally Posted by LiLChris
View Post

And you call your sell a loyal fan, pfft your a disgrace and should not be allowed to have that avatar.


Not dissing Boxxy doesn't mean I love Hayley any less. Apples and oranges my friend. Apples and oranges.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
8,679 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Quote:


Originally Posted by LiLChris
View Post

And you call your sell a loyal fan, pfft your a disgrace and should not be allowed to have that avatar.


There's a lot I'd do for an EVGA W-555 and a pair of hex-core Xeons to go along w/ it


Quote:


Originally Posted by Fantasysage
View Post

I might have some ram floating around in my goodie box.

 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
46,119 Posts
 

·
Not new to Overclock.net
Joined
·
5,116 Posts
Is this folding forums war thing for real?

It really just seems like someone messing around being stupid.
I do not understand what is going on. All I see is Boxxy and Hayley... and I could care less about them
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
5,257 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by k4m1k4z3 View Post
Is this folding forums war thing for real?

It really just seems like someone messing around being stupid.
I do not understand what is going on. All I see is Boxxy and Hayley... and I could care less about them

Then join a team that suits you


Although, Team Hayley is where the action is, so to speak. And Team Boxxy is where the Trollin' be at. Tough call...
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
46,119 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by k4m1k4z3 View Post
Is this folding forums war thing for real?

It really just seems like someone messing around being stupid.
I do not understand what is going on. All I see is Boxxy and Hayley... and I could care less about them

Yeah, the Boxxy and Hayley aren't really suited to the Folding section, but they needed to be posted somewhere.

There are a load of other teams if you think one of them would suit you better though.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
16,447 Posts
I have extra clothes can I donate that?
The UPS is closer than Goodwill to me.


Quote:

Originally Posted by zodac View Post
Yeah, the Boxxy and Hayley aren't really suited to the Folding section, but they needed to be posted somewhere.
Since Hayley was allowed here I figured my adorable Boxxy was too.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
11,125 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by LiLChris View Post
Few? Hmm I must find more things...
Sadly I loose alot of stuff when I move 100x a year.

I would say, but they are pretty good and I don't wanna spoil it. Enough to make a decent rig, that's for sure
 
1 - 20 of 32 Posts
Top