Overclock.net banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6,309 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So i am gonna buy the gunmetal c70 i decided. Thing is it has 3 5.25" bays and i dont use an optical anymore. I found this to fill one slot:

http://www.frozencpu.com/products/7673/cpa-245/Lian_Li_Military_Switch_Baybus_-_Multi_Port_-_Black.html?tl=g34c17s286#blank

With the carbon fiber looking covers, i think it'd look cool on the c70. I know id hook up LED's to one of the switches, not sure what else tho lol.

Is there anything other than a dual bay fan controller (i wont need a controller, ill be using motherboard software) that i could put in them extra 2 bays that would look good?

·
Ultra wide wide wide.....
5,277 Posts
Frozen CPU isn't the best place to order from right now.

·
Registered
6,309 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Haven't people been saying that for like 2 years lol?

Feel free to link a different site frozen is only place i found these.

·
Registered
426 Posts
www.modmymods.com or www.performance-pcs.com

modmymods is actually a few people who are previous frozen cpu employees from what I gathered by talking to them on the phone the owner of frozencpu went AWOL and it is a giant mess right now. I was pretty upset at first because I have spent a ton of money on frozencpu and loved their products, but modmymods is pretty damn good too, the things I have bought from them do take a long time (week+) to ship which blows, performance-pcs.com seems to be the best right now

·
Registered
6,309 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
6,309 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
1 - 8 of 8 Posts