Overclock.net banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

1,543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The cable that they have in the Obsidian 800D that sits behind the hard drive bay.
it allows you to just slide the drives in and out without worrying about messing with wires....
just like a server.

does anyone know what this is called or where to find one?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.