Overclock.net banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Yes
1,744 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I finally decided that I'm going to get a new case to replace the POS I have now. I'll post a picture of my old case if anyone wants a good laugh. Anyways I narrowed my selection town to the Thermaltake Armor and the Armor Jr. I was wondering if the extra 40 or so dollars price difference between the armor and the jr makes a difference. I am planning to keep this case for awhile and I'm planning to put in the Thermaltake Big Typhoon later. Thanks in advanced

Here is my current case. It looks just like this without the side window and fans.

·
SNERP!!!
4,183 Posts
There is a big difference in size. I just depends on if you want a roomy full tower or not.

Check this CM stacker out. It's very simular to the Armor & it's dirt cheap!
http://www.svc.com/stc-t01-ubk.html

·
Premium Member
3,532 Posts
I was looking at the 2 cases myself and I am going with the jr, just because I've had a massive tower before and I hated it. Wouldn't fit under my desk, pain to move etc. The larger towers do have a lot more space in them though.

·
Yes
1,744 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Quote:

Originally Posted by Snerp

There is a big difference in size. I just depends on if you want a roomy full tower or not.

Check this CM stacker out. It's very simular to the Armor & it's dirt cheap!
http://www.svc.com/stc-t01-ubk.html

Thats a nice looking case. The reason why i chose the armor is because of the cooling. Im having a problem with my current case, cooling wise and the front end of the armor seems like itll help a ton.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dman

I was looking at the 2 cases myself and I am going with the jr, just because I've had a massive tower before and I hated it. Wouldn't fit under my desk, pain to move etc. The larger towers do have a lot more space in them though.

the raidmax case im using at the moment is a mid-tower and it's a bit cramped. I need to start comparing the sizes.

Thanks for the comments guy

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
I have the TT Eurika, its huge, great for a Water cooling setup.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts