Overclock.net banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,510 Posts
I have that exact GPS. It works great, no voice changing ability or bluetooth. I didn't care about either of those things, so it is perfect for me. Takes a strange route every now and then, but has not failed me yet. Battery life is about 2-3 hours when not plugged in. I like mine, you'll like yours.

• Rep+
Reactions: qTAP

·
Registered
2,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Quote:

Originally Posted by nckid4u
View Post

I have that exact GPS. It works great, no voice changing ability or bluetooth. I didn't care about either of those things, so it is perfect for me. Takes a strange route every now and then, but has not failed me yet. Battery life is about 2-3 hours when not plugged in. I like mine, you'll like yours.

AWESOME!

Your review really makes me feel much better.

Geeze, looking around for GPS people have so much mix feelings about them. Well Thanks again

·
Premium Member
14,339 Posts
Garmin is the 'name brand' in GPS's. They seem to have the most accurate maps as well. I have the 255W and I love it. It has saved my bum quite a few times. You might also want to look into the 255WT which has a lifetime traffic radio built in. This will route you around bad traffic automatically. Also a useful feature. But yeah, the 255 is a solid unit and I'd highly recommend it.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts