Overclock.net banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all im looking to buy a laptop. I am starting to go crazy when im out of town so i need something to do. I am looking for something to do moderate gaming with ie: World of Warcraft. I am cheap so the less i have to spend the better. Also some place that offers financing would be best i dont have the money now to buy one out right.
Anyone know any places to go like stores with good deals or websites? Should i buy a base model and do upgrades my self or should i upgrade with that company? which fx cards should i look for? Any help would be appreciated, this is the first time i have actualy looked into laptops and im not too sure what i should be looking for. Thanks

·
Registered
421 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by lachanceent

Hi all im looking to buy a laptop. I am starting to go crazy when im out of town so i need something to do. I am looking for something to do moderate gaming with ie: World of Warcraft. I am cheap so the less i have to spend the better. Also some place that offers financing would be best i dont have the money now to buy one out right.
Anyone know any places to go like stores with good deals or websites? Should i buy a base model and do upgrades my self or should i upgrade with that company? which fx cards should i look for? Any help would be appreciated, this is the first time i have actualy looked into laptops and im not too sure what i should be looking for. Thanks

Go to www.rage3d.com and check the left side of the home page.
They always have some super deals on Dell systems,some laptops with super deals.
Be sure you write down all the discount coupon # before starting to order. These discount # must be placed in specific boxes in the ordering proceedure.
That is if you are wanting to purchase a Dell.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts