Overclock.net banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I finally got proper 12mm tubing. Before I get into it too much, here is what the build looked like about a week ago.

As you can see, the 1/2" tubing was too large for the 12mm fittings, but I of course could not wait.
I did a horrible job sanding the ends down to fit, ended up with a small leak (which got fixed but it left the small pipe on the bottom stained), and my angles were not 100% straight.

So today I had the day off and I was trying to figure out what else to do while waiting on my 12mm tubing to come in (it was due between 2 and 6pm).
So I started messing with the ram.

Then I turned my attention to the one area of the computer that was almost fully black, the PSU.
Thought about painting the entire PSU, but decided that would be too much, so I stuck to just the fan.

Got done with this around noon, sat down to watch some Judge Judy (dont ask me why I like that show) and ended up passing out until about 3pm. I got woken up by a knock on the door and a package with :
12mm White Tubing
Pastel Red Coolant from Primochill

So after everything got put together and leak tested, here is what it all looks like now.

What do y'all think?

1 - 1 of 1 Posts