Overclock.net banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm building a loop that has cpu, and two 6970's in cross fire. I have three 360 rads in my case and am in the process of designing the loop. I'm using the xspc dual bay/pump combo and xspc rx360 rads (whatever the 60mm are called). I've decided to go single loop for the time being and run the two pumps in series. (this is a whole other issue).

Q: I'm had intended to go single loop: rez/pump to rads 1 and 2, to cpu, to rad 3 to gpu's and back to res. I'm assuming that the 2x gpu's generate the most heat so the two 360s need to cool the exiting water while the single 360 after the cpu is enough for the heat it generates.

Anything wrong with that, any suggestions?

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by 16ReasonsWhy;15189581
I'm building a loop that has cpu, and two 6970's in cross fire. I have three 360 rads in my case and am in the process of designing the loop. I'm using the xspc dual bay/pump combo and xspc rx360 rads (whatever the 60mm are called). I've decided to go single loop for the time being and run the two pumps in series. (this is a whole other issue).

Q: I'm had intended to go single loop: rez/pump to rads 1 and 2, to cpu, to rad 3 to gpu's and back to res. I'm assuming that the 2x gpu's generate the most heat so the two 360s need to cool the exiting water while the single 360 after the cpu is enough for the heat it generates.

Anything wrong with that, any suggestions?
the cpu will be the hot thing in your loop

the loop order dos not really mater just do it so it looks the best mate

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.