Overclock.net banner

Lost Planet: Extreme Conditions

281 Views 7 Replies 7 Participants Last post by  REDHAMMER999
bought this game off steam the other day for $5.

Figured that if it really sucks i wouldn't be out that much. lol

But actually, it's been sort of fun, and walking/running thru powder snow oddly sounds and feels like the real thing. =)

Anyways, I get to this big worm and my god, it brings my system down to it's knees unlike any game i've played yet has.

I don't hit below 20fps, but it seems sort of like it. This is DX10 version of the game, of course. I should get some snapshots, you should see how detailed the big worm is.

Just haven't gotten past it yet. almost a couple of times. not sure if i'm supposed to kill it, or avoid it.

But all in all, the game is okay. Worth the $5 i paid, but not really worth much more I would think.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
10,693 Posts
I'm not far past that massive worm thing. Gotta agree though, it does look good. Even on the DX9 version i play.

I only bought it because it was £3.50, and it kept me entertained for a good few hours. Doubt i'll ever finish it though.

What does bug me is the fact that it's geared toward xbox/controller play. But oh well.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.