Overclock.net banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Linux Guru
5,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have heard some complaints that my screen name is too hard to type, so starting very soon I will be going as Lostnhell.

Remember:
Lostnhell = Mfillpot

·
Linux Guru
5,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Quote:

Originally Posted by Crash

Welcome to Overclock.net
Lostnhell

Yes, I will soon be new again, I guess I should start my new life on Overclock.Net by reading the FAQ and Intel Ocing Guide first.

I will also post a brief in the new members section as a joke for those that don't read this post.

·
Premium Member
3,990 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by mfillpot

Yes, I will soon be new again, I guess I should start my new life on Overclock.Net by reading the FAQ and Intel Ocing Guide first.

I will also post a brief in the new members section as a joke for those that don't read this post.

And don't forget it! YOU CAN'T OVERCLOCK DELLS!!! lol

·
Premium Member
8,208 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Crash

Welcome to Overclock.net
Lostnhell

welcome. you'll find that there's many knowledgable people on this forum who can answer pretty much any question you throw at them.

·
Banned
1,013 Posts
btw
welcome to the forum!!!
just beware of a really really horrible moderator called mfillpot he is really nasty. lol!!

·
Premium Member
6,356 Posts
I didn't think your old name was that hard to spell? what so had about mfillpot? Oh well..Lol i didnt see this cuz it wasnt at the top 5 threads i was reading some posts i was liek who the f*** is lostnhell!!!?? I was only off line for a freakin day lol.

·
Banned
4,410 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Lostnhell
I have heard some complaints that my screen name is too hard to type, so starting very soon I will be going as Lostnhell.

Remember:
Lostnhell = Mfillpot
I like the new name............A little darker and bolder.......goes better with your sword collecting........I'll have to take pix of my swords and post them for ya

·
Premium Member
5,079 Posts
Whats hard about mfillpot?

ugh, never mind...totally confuseds when I saw lostnhell without reading this. Especially with a quote of you still showing up as mfillpot...

·
Linux Guru
5,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Quote:

Originally Posted by muffin

Whats hard about mfillpot?

ugh, never mind...totally confuseds when I saw lostnhell without reading this. Especially with a quote of you still showing up as mfillpot...

That just makes it fun.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts