Overclock.net banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
866 Posts
I get about 40-90 fps on X800GTO... The problem is that you need at least 400watt power supply!
Or, try to run 3dmark05 and post your score, you should be getting at least 5800+...

·
Registered
866 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr_Me_II
Same problem with my X1600pro agp

AGP? X1xxx series they dont make AGP card's, ohh sorry they do!

·
Registered
866 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr_Me_II
Same problem with my X1600pro agp

I have x1600XT with 512mb of ram, amd sempron 1.73ghz, and get higher fps on call of duty 2 than x800GTO

·
Banned
3,515 Posts
COD2 is a very very demanding game. I got around 25-90 FPS 2xAA 4xAF everything else maxed out besides smoke 1024x768 with my x850 XTPE. I get about the same now with my current card, because I have a better processor now.

·
Premium Member
5,811 Posts
i play cod2 all the time and have no problems...its perfectly playable for me w/ my gf3 ti 200, but i was wondering how can i check my framerates?...

·
Registered
269 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by pbasil1
i play cod2 all the time and have no problems...its perfectly playable for me w/ my gf3 ti 200, but i was wondering how can i check my framerates?...
Fraps.

·
Registered
365 Posts
type in
seta cg_drawfps 1
to show your fps.

I play with 2xAA 4xAF, everything High (not max), and I get about 50 fps.

CoD2 rocks! You guys in any clans? I'm [-THEM-]*Sauga* in CoD2, shout if you see me some time in a server

EDIT: I find FRAPS actually lowers my FPS, so I only use it with games that don't have FPS counters (ie NfS;MW).

·
Registered
866 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by ecke
3Dmark05 score is 5685 OC 540/590.
Use this settings below
Video Settings: 1024x768, directx9, the rest should be mostly OFF, and you should be getting at least 50 FPS in game play!

·
Registered
866 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by m0rph1n3
You need to go to your options>>graphics and then go to Rendering preference and make sure its at DirectX7
No, his specs meet system requirements... If you not shure ecke, try this webside it will tell you If you game meet system requirements.
If COD2 not meet system requirements, Then directx7 is the way to go.

·
Premium Member
10,811 Posts
There are some bugs in DX9 mode. You can either switch it to DirectX 7 mode, or check out the guide on www.tweakguides.com, gives a handy way to fix the little FPS bugs.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts