Overclock.net banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys just got my gtx 295 powered up with the latest drivers, i seem to be getting a low gpu score compared to others my gpu score is 16k, but my cpu score is 36k does this sound normal? overall my score was about 18k with my cpu oc to 3.5 ghz

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i ran it with performance in riva and it still gives me a score of 16k is that low for a GTx 295 what could be the problem i can play crysis everythign on very high with 4 x aa and get around low 20 high 30-40 fps

·
Premium Member
20,338 Posts
Have you run a 3dmark06 test?

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ok i got the new drivers and the sli tweak and my gpu score is still 16839 and my cpu score dropped 2 a drastic 11940! UGH what is wrong with this PC

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Those are my vantage scores, also after installing the sli enchancement my cpu score dropped from 36k to 11k yet my gpu stays the samE?

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I checked the control panel with nvidia and it said it was disabled so i enabled it and it still gives me a low score all of a sudden!

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Will do its running now ill post in a mintue btw thanks for helping, i built this pc last week and i just got the gtx 295 and i want it to run properly!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts