Overclock.net banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,931 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just finished on my build.. when i checked the rating i only got 6.0 and they are the gpu... thinking xfire 6950 should be higher than that.. other parts are at 7.9...

·
Old dog, old tricks
9,755 Posts
WEI is a fail, you can totally ignore it.

·
Premium Member
5,267 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by adamski07
View Post

just finished on my build.. when i checked the rating i only got 6.0 and they are the gpu... thinking xfire 6950 should be higher than that.. other parts are at 7.9...

Dont pay attention to it, Xfire 6950's will normally beat my 570 and my 570 gets a 7.9

·
Premium Member
10,080 Posts
WEI - to put simply; is a completely unimportant, non-relevant, and impractical measure of a computer's true performance potential.

·
Registered
1,931 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironman517;15204708
Dont pay attention to it, Xfire 6950's will normally beat my 570 and my 570 gets a 7.9
tongue.gif
haha.. alright guys! thanks everyone.

·
semi-legit
7,981 Posts
If you want to know what's going on for sure download some software like Furmark, GPU-Z etc and monitor your cards under load.
You'll be able to see if there's actually a problem or not (not what WEI has to say about it).

·
Registered
868 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by adamski07;15204572
The reason is quite simple, ATi/AMD is tricking you into buying a better videocard. If you think this is false, just uninstall your current display drivers, then install 11.5, or earlier drivers, youwill get 7.7 to 7.9 in WEI!!

11.5 and earlier drivers will give you back your 7.7 to 7.9 score, all because before AMD bought ATI, ATI was not into tricking its customers.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts