Overclock.net banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well the other day I found a little kitty cat in a bush and so I decided to save him and bring him in my house. I couldn't get close enough to pet him so I left him. Then, 3 days later he appeared on my front dor step. I brought him in and fed him and all. Now he's on my lap while I'm on ocn. I called him lucky because he survived 3 days without getting eaten by raccoons. Here are some pictures:





 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Quote:

Originally Posted by ghost55 View Post
I hope that you two are happy together.
You have a messed up mind to think like that lol.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,952 Posts
DAWWWWWWWW i love kittens. i love you longtime for saving that cat OP.

Quote:

Originally Posted by chatch15117 View Post
I need a kitty... how much do they cost per month in food/litter/other stuff?
food gets expensive fast if they're kittens, litter isn't too bad if you don't mind dealing with scooping up his/her poop from the bucket to save. other stuff? they pretty much entertain themselves, you could get them a scratch post so they don't mess up your furniture.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
8,014 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by chatch15117 View Post
I need a kitty... how much do they cost per month in food/litter/other stuff?
Well we buy a big sack of purina cat chow for like 14$ and that lasts a good 2 months, litter, I dunno, we use some 5$ litter that gets the job done well, I think its Arm&Hammer cat litter. Other than that, pets are fairly maintenance free as far as food etc...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Quote:

Originally Posted by chatch15117 View Post
I need a kitty... how much do they cost per month in food/litter/other stuff?
Well, I have 30 so I (my mom
) gets a large quanity of stuff. Like when we go to costco (like a big warehouse store) we get 2 25lb bags of kitty food and a 40lb box of kitty litter. I can't really give you a price since the cost is much lower for a larger amount of cats.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
5,000 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Willanhanyard View Post
Well, I have 30 so I (my mom
) gets a large quanity of stuff. Like when we go to costco (like a big warehouse store) we get 2 25lb bags of kitty food and a 40lb box of kitty litter. I can't really give you a price since the cost is much lower for a larger amount of cats.
omg 30 cats...

I can has one?

Costco is GREAT!! I get all my stuff from there
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
2,333 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Willanhanyard View Post
You have a messed up mind to think like that lol.
I am not being a pervert. People and cats sometimes just don'et end up getting along. I hope it works out for them.
I really love my cat. I have had him since I was 7.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Quote:

Originally Posted by ghost55 View Post
I am not being a pervert. People and cats sometimes just don'et end up getting along. I hope it works out for them.
I really love my cat. I have had him since I was 7.
How old is your cat? The oldest cat I've had was 20 years old.

Quote:

Originally Posted by chatch15117 View Post
omg 30 cats...

I can has one?

Costco is GREAT!! I get all my stuff from there

Well, I can't really ship one to Florida lol
.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
2,333 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Willanhanyard View Post
How old is your cat? The oldest cat I've had was 20 years old.

Well, I can't really ship one to Florida lol
.
he is 8. his brother died of congestive heart failure about 2 months ago.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Quote:

Originally Posted by ghost55 View Post
he is 8. his brother died of congestive heart failure about 2 months ago.
Yeah, my favorite cat died 4 years ago from lung faliure. One of his bills from an earlier vet visit was $1200
. It was worth it though
.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,695 Posts
We have 3 cats... one kitten... that one is very cute :3

Oldest cat we've had was 16, and the only reason it died was because we were coming back from holiday, it was half blind and mostly deaf and ran out in front of the car.

Broken pelvis, dad had to put him down
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,066 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Willanhanyard View Post
I called him lucky because he survived 3 days without getting eaten by raccoons.
Very true. Here in the bay area, coons be everywhere. We got a kitten like 2 years ago, he was like 6 months old, let him go out. One night, never came back. Then the neighbors cat went missing. Damn you raccoons!
 
1 - 20 of 47 Posts
Top