·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How do I overclock the gpu on the m11x?

·
Banned
1,123 Posts
Or EVGA Precision. There are many good threads about OCing the GPU but here's the gist of it.

Open Precision and unlink the Core from the Shader. Then OC your Memory slightly and test for stability. I recommend running Crysis as that game will pick up most instabilities by crashing. Repeat OCing the Memory until you run into artifacts or crashes. Then you work on your Core and Shader. Just OC both a little at a time, Core first then Shader. Test and repeat. It's time consuming but it'll be worth it to find the best game stable clocks.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I tried evga percision and as soon as hit apply, my clocks go back to stock.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Do I need modded drivers?

·
Registered
79 Posts
Hmmm i have this same problem =[ i tried riva tuner, didnt work, then tried evga precisionand it worked, but as corvette said, mine does the same, you click apply then it reverts back to the original. But in my case i though...hmm, wonder if it will underclock, tried it, it worked but now i cant get it back to defaults for some reason =[

·
Registered
34 Posts
Sometimes you have to modify the Rivatuner.cfg by adding your video card model to so you can overclock. I know in my case with a Mobility 4650 I had to add 9480h as my cards identifier.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts