Registered
2,362 Posts
I suppose he might be killed, but he also might be all badass and kill 'em all
smile.gif

·
Registered
2,362 Posts
Yeah, put a
in the title. Although I'm sure that if you didn't finish the game you wouldn't go into a thread called "Mafia 2 Ending" unless you dont care about spoilers..

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capwn;12057182
Might put a spoiler warning for those who aren't done with the game..
LIKE ME !!!
tongue.gif
Quote:
Originally Posted by HunT3R.!;12057190
Yeah, put a
in the title. Although I'm sure that if you didn't finish the game you wouldn't go into a thread called "Mafia 2 Ending" unless you dont care about spoilers..
Done, sorry about that.

·
PC Enthusiast
3,511 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by cee;12057217
Done, sorry about that.
Too late for me!

ffffffffuuuuuuuuuu.png

·
Registered
5,824 Posts
Sorry, but....
frown.gif
yes he is dead...

It was touching at the end after everything joe did through the game and then at the end that happens... Hopefully they will make a Mafia 3
thumb.gif

·
Registered
5,824 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by [nK]Sharp;12057717
I don't.
Why not?
frown.gif
Mafia 2 was great! It would be good if they continued the story line or started another one.

The graphics were brilliant, gameplay was just mind blowing! A.I was out of this world! Especially the PhysX... (Even though I haven't used PhysX on this game before but what Iv'e seen on youtube video's with it on... just WoW!!)

·
Registered
1,986 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Atomfix;12057239
Sorry, but....
frown.gif
yes he is dead...

It was touching at the end after everything joe did through the game and then at the end that happens... Hopefully they will make a Mafia 3
thumb.gif
As of the ending of the game he's not dead. He's walking away with a bunch of guys.

·
Registered
5,824 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suprcynic;12057774
As of the ending of the game he's not dead. He's walking away with a bunch of guys.
Down the local pub having a few pint's
thumb.gif

·
Goodbye
10,269 Posts
It's really one of the worst endings. Yeah he's off to be be killed and Vito just goes with it. Think about how much time you spend in the game trying to help Joe no matter the cost and at the end he just shrugs and goes with it?

Dont you think he'd shoot up the entire car and drive off to save Joe?

·
PC Gamer
1,254 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by cee;12057135
just had the chance to finish the game off and what the faak!?!

where the hell are they taking joe?! is he gonna be killed?

its the worst yet the best ending of any game...

confused.gif
He is supposed to be killed. Whether or not that happened is up for debate. Joe wasn't one to give up without a fight. Who knows?

·
PC Gamer
1,254 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Penicilyn;12057856
It's really one of the worst endings. Yeah he's off to be be killed and Vito just goes with it. Think about how much time you spend in the game trying to help Joe no matter the cost and at the end he just shrugs and goes with it?

Dont you think he'd shoot up the entire car and drive off to save Joe?
Vito wasn't with it. The expression on his face obviously showed how he felt about his bestfriend. Needless to say, Vito wasn't happy at all.

·
Registered
5,824 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by c0nnection;12058190
Vito wasn't with it. The expression on his face obviously showed how he felt about his bestfriend. Needless to say, Vito wasn't happy at all.
+1 I wasen't happy my self... All through that game. I felt like I was apart of it, it felt like my bestfriend had just died :/

1 - 20 of 20 Posts