Overclock.net banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
4,335 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you are not on the list of players, DO NOT post in this thread. If you wish to join, PM me and hopefully I will find a way to put you in. Otherwise, wait for next game.

The sun rises, revealing a scene of destruction. A plane has crashed onto a remote island, leaving only 6 surviors, being:

FatalityxZ
Heavymetal.fan
Thedark1337
Cyberbot
JorgyBaby
computeruler

The plane had crashed as a result of a terrorist attack mid flight. However, as a result of the impact, all of you are unable to remember the face of said terrorists. You do, however, recall that there were at least 3. However many die, it is unknown. It is now up to you 6 to decide which four of you will be the ones who will board the raft. Beware, however, as if you choose a terrorist to board with you, he will kill all of the raft members in their sleep. The clock is ticking, and you only have 4 days worth of food to decide.

Hopefully this won't epic fail.

·
Registered
3,730 Posts
I vote Cyberbot to go

·
Registered
4,335 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
???
No, day ends when you guys decide who to lynch by voting.

·
Registered
3,730 Posts
HEY dont lynch me
I vote for Cyberbot to be lynched

·
Registered
3,730 Posts
Thank you
i really am dark >.>

·
Registered
3,730 Posts
WHY!!!! quit voting me, i dont wanna be lynched T_T If you want to lynch someone, lynch Cyberbot

·
Registered
4,335 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Votes:
TheDark1337: 2
CyberBot:1
Computeruler: 1

·
Registered
4,335 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
This morning, TheDark1337 had ventured out into the forest. The five remaining survivors, suspicious that theDark was the terrorist, hatched a plan for murder. At half past noon, TheDark returned to camp holding an armful of firewood, only to be ambushed and brutally beat to death with stones. Upon further investigation of his mangled body, you have decided that he was a survivor. Put down by the news that you have killed one of your own, the rest of you go to sleep.

It is now nighttime, PM me your nighttime actions. Do not post in this thread until I announce the next day.

·
Registered
4,335 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
It's nighttime. Stop talking in your sleep you queer.

·
Registered
3,730 Posts
*haunts everybody in their sleep for killing a survivor*

·
Registered
4,335 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
The sun rises on your second day on the island. However, when you gather, you notice that there are only four of you. JorgyBaby is missing. You search the grounds for any sign of him, but with no avail. Suddenly, the rising tide brings in a large object. Upon further investigation, you discover that it is the corpse of JorgyBaby. Computeruler starts hyperventilating, and while Heavymetal.fan is trying to assist him, the two are stabbed in the back by Cyberbot and FatalityxZ.

Congradulations to the Mafia, you've won!

So this was a disappointment. We need an odd number so this tied vote crap doesn't happen.

You guys think we should get another game with more people?

·
Registered
3,730 Posts
Yes >.> a game where i dont kill or lose

1 - 20 of 24 Posts